The 80/20 nutrition rule

By Admin

Published: February 15, 2022

You may know the 80/20 rule already. 80% of your healthy lifestyle results come from nutrition. And the other 20% from exercise or training.

Which is great if your focus is already on nutrition. Not so great if you’re sweating in the gym every single day, but not paying too much attention to your nutrition.

Regular exercise is important but according to research, nutrition has the largest impact on our fitness – eating right allows us to reduce body fat, lose a few pounds, feel more confident and reduce our risk of illness.

Nutrition – the basics

Our three guides contain the basic building blocks of a solid nutrition base. Nutrition doesn’t have to be complicated.

Fats image. Carbs. Protein.

Food is comprised of macronutrients including proteincarbs and fats. The right quantities of each fuel your body by giving it energy, and each play specific roles in maintaining and improving health.


Protein provides the building blocks of the body, and not just for muscle. Every cell, from bone

to skin to hair, contains protein. Protein provides the building blocks of the body, and not just for muscle. Every cell, from bone to skin to hair, contains protein.

Some easy ways to increase your protein intake:

  • 0% fat Greek yoghurt: Approximately 25g protein per 250g / 100 kcal
  • 30g whey protein:20-25g protein / 120 kcal
  • Protein bar: Approximately 20g protein / 200 kcal


Carbohydrates are necessary for a healthy body. Carbs fuel your body, especially your central nervous system and brain, and protect against disease. Before you reach for the white bread or pasta, keep in mind that the type of carb you eat matters. Some carbs are healthier than others

Carbs should make up 45-65% of your total daily calories.


Fat has become almost synonymous with negativity, but dietary fat has many different roles within the body, such as sex steroid hormone production, immunity, energy reserves and joint protection.

Including healthy fats in your diet can help you to balance your blood sugar, decrease your risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes, and improve your brain function. They’re also powerful anti-inflammatories, and they may lower your risk of arthritis, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.

Healthy sources of fats:. Healthy sources of carbs:.

Monthly Membership Nutrition

Our current promotion is half price off our nutrition plans.

It’s the perfect way to kickstart your nutrition and work towards the results you want.

What do you get?

Month One: Meal Plan & Three Teaching Tools on Macros

Every Month After: 15 New Recipes, 4 Video Recipes & Teaching Tools e-book

Isn’t it time you took control of your nutrition?

By enrolling onto our half price nutrition plan, you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands.

Plus, you’ll be given the educational tools to control your own nutrition and work to achieve your ultimate fitness and nutrition goals.