DDPY vs Traditional Yoga – what’s the difference?

If you’re looking to try out a new exercise class, why not yoga? We’re here to help you decide whether a traditional approach to yoga is more suitable, or maybe yoga with a difference, like DDP Yoga, is best for you, your fitness level, and health and well-being goals. First up, an explanation of both.…

Read More

How to overcome gym fear

The gym, including gym classes, is a classic place for people to feel anxious. If you experience gym fear, you’re not alone. Attending a new exercise class for the first time can be an intimidating thought, but with our gym fear tips, you can overcome your anxieties and try out new exercises whilst growing in…

Read More

All you need to know about Boxercise

Boxercise is an exercise concept based on the training methods used by boxers. Sessions usually involve hitting focus pads, but no class involves hitting an opponent. It is a fun, challenging and safe workout which is great for stress busting, accessible to all ages and fitness levels. Boxercise is one of the most effective forms…

Read More

The 80/20 nutrition rule

You may know the 80/20 rule already. 80% of your healthy lifestyle results come from nutrition. And the other 20% from exercise or training. Which is great if your focus is already on nutrition. Not so great if you’re sweating in the gym every single day, but not paying too much attention to your nutrition.…

Read More

The benefits of a fitness community

You know what it’s like. You start a new fitness or nutrition plan, your motivation carries you through for the first little while, but then it starts to wane. Let’s be honest, it’s hard to do it all by yourself, especially if you don’t have anyone to keep yourself accountable to. “The happiest people are…

Read More